Saturday, July 22, 2006

Not Dazed & Confused...

...But totally Stunned & Flattered! In fact, more than a bit Flattered to see that an old pal o' mine featured me in his blog the other day. Pix and all!

Lookee here: http://gojulas.vox.com/

Thanks for the free PR, Jerry!

I'm also stunned and flattered at the attention I've been getting from agents lately for my WWII-set mystery, Polkadots & Moonbeams. Something really exciting may be happening soon with this manuscript. Will blog on all the details when I have something concrete to report!

This coming week is Boy Scout camp week for my sons (and by camp, I mean tents, bug juice and just plain bugs and not the divine Divine-as-Edna-Turnblad kind of camp). That means a whole week of fun and what-me-shower? for them and a whole week of free writing time for me, a rare treat in the summer! So, for the next five days, you'll find me parked in front of my computer, the thesaurus and a big cup of iced coffee by my side.

Next time: My mid-summer movie report, or, "Why Hollywood Needs A Major Dope Slap."

Janet - These days truly feeling "No power in the 'verse can stop me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home