Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Climbing that ladder

Feeling like a perpetual BSP-monger these days, what with plugging all my fiction releases (all two of them) and the Sister's in Crime-New England calendar. But who knows if I'll ever get the chance to do it again, so I'm shilling away.

My short paranormal mystery "Frank's Find" was just released by Level Best Books (
www.levelbestbooks.com) in the anthology, "Seasmoke: Crime Stories by New England Writers."

The anthology made its big damn debut at the New England Crime Bake this past weekend, a fabulous writer's conference dedicated to all things mystery. I've attended four of the past five and the conference keeps getting better.

"Seasmoke" authors were invited to sign the book for conference-goers who picked up the anthology there. So I had my first book signing. A real thrill, except for the part where I forgot how to sign my own name. There's an "e" in Janet, isn't there?

I'm still stunned by these successes. I've been writing for ages and I've queried and pitched to practically every agent in the 212. Taking a few steps up the ladder to publishing success has got me, as we used to say back in my Zoo Mass days, sittin' in Shaefer City!


Janet - No power in the 'verse can stop me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home