Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Fateful Knight--Coming Soon!


The Wild Rose press has been very good to me--taking on my first pubbed romance story, "Miss Danforth's Big Adventure," still available in the English Tea Rose line (http://www.thewildrosepress.com/) and *coming soon*, "The Fateful Knight" in the Faery Rose line.

Here's a blurb:

History teacher Beth Reynolds thinks she's hit the jackpot when she finds a genuine gauntlet from a suit of armor at a collectibles show. But her treasure soon turns terrifying as the artifact exhibits supernatural powers, including giving her horrific dreams about an attack on a handsome knight of old and his lady. What's more, the gauntlet keeps leading her to Hal Lawrence, curator of armor at the local museum, and a dead ringer for the knight in her dreams. The mystical gauntlet propels Beth and Hal on a journey across time. Will they succeed in their quest to restore the gauntlet to its rightful owner? Or will its curse mean an end to their growing loveā€”and their lives?

I had a lot of fun writing this story, I love the cover, and I can't wait until I get a release date (which I'll dutifully report here!).

Janet - No power in the 'verse can stop me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home